- Half bag of Power Greens
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 small red onion, sliced
- 1 Tbsp olive oil or coconut oil
- Pinch of Himalayan pink salt
- Pinch of Cayenne
- In a large skillet (I use my iron skillet)
- Sauté garlic and onion in oil for a few minutes
- Add the greens and sprinkle with salt and cayenne
- Cover and cook for a few minutes, lift top, stir and cut off the heat.
- The greens will be wilted but not over done and yields 4 servings.
As my mother would say, “Greens cook down to nothing”, meaning you may start out with what looks like a lot, however, the quantity shrinks during the cooking process. I used a half bag because I have to remember that I am cooking for two now. Although I must admit that I could eat the whole pot by myself. With that said, if you use the entire bag of Power Greens, use a pot instead of skillet. You can always put your own power green mixture together by combining some of your favorite greens. We’ll talk about that later.
Food Sources: Costco for Power Greens, Himalayan Pink Salt, Coconut Oil