As this new day and year begins, I have taken on some things that I am not calling resolutions. Instead, I consider it being intentional about some matters that are important to me. Some of these intentions are already in process and others require my steady attention. Here goes:
- Being generous and loving with myself
- Taking tender care of my body, mind and spirit
- Sleeping restfully and adequately
- Exercising my body daily
- Adding colorful, nutritious foods to each meal
- Observing daily periods of silence, reflection, relaxation and contemplation
What are your intentions? What will it look like when they are realized?
Contact me to share your intentions and for partnering with you to make them real in your life.